Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First ATC Swap! ** Updated Post **

Hi All! Well I finally got my first ATC cards done for my very first swap. We started out having to do 12 and then it was up to 20. I am hoping we split into 2 small groups when we meet tomorrow night. The first ATC theme was our name. We could do anything we wanted. So I did a small fold out on top of the regular size ATC card. That was the only way I could get the meaning of my name on it. It turned out really cute. I don't know what the next theme will be but will be posting as we do these each month. Crop on..... DIVA - DEB



Update to Post: We met last night and we have a group of very talented ladies. The cards were adorable. So I now need to get organized.

1. A basket to put the cards in to pass around to the group.
2. Get going on the next month's cards.
3. Something to keep all my stuff in.
(Like I don't have enough organizational tools in my scrapbook room.)

I don't need to go shopping for sure. However, I am going to Walmart to get a binder to alter to keep my ATC cards in. You use Baseball Card sleeve protector pages (cheap at Walmart). Anyhoo - during the meeting, we pulled a name out of a bucket and each person's name that was called got to pick the theme they wanted from the group. So the themes were chosen by all of us and in order of the names that were pulled from the bucket. That way we can start thinking about the theme and how we want to do our ATCs. We have the next 20 months planned out as we have 20 in our group. I will post them as we do them.

I also created our Logo and a group for us in Yahoo groups. I love how the logo turned out. It is just too cute and totally fits us!

If you haven't done one of these ATC cards or have gotten involved in a swap, I highly recommend it!!! You can go to www.youratcstore.com to get all the stuff to get you started. Tim Holtz is a biggie with these ATC cards and all that goes with them. Crop on....


No comments:

Post a Comment