Thursday, June 25, 2009

For the Love of Lilacs!

Lilacs always hold such a special place in my memory. Mom had a lilac bush in the backyard of our home growing up. I remember always going out there when they were in bloom and just embracing their wonderful sweet scent. To know that I will have that memory forever only heightens when I see a beautiful lilac bush. These pics are from a trip to Oregon in 2007 and I snapped away to my heart's content.

As I have written on another day, I have yet to start my own 12x12 album. However, as soon as I found Brenda Walton's (K and Company) Lilac collection I had to have it all for my own album. I bought the album, the paper, the cardstock, the vellum, the embellishments. I am ready to start using that beautiful collection for such beautiful life's moments!
May you enjoy these beautiful pictures of my favorite flower as I also pay tribute to my mom whom I miss every day. Until I see her again. I love you Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment