Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It is all about the Bling!





Hi all! Just a little background on me if you are just coming to my blog... I was an avid rubber stamper for many years. Couldn't be bothered with all the buttons and bows of scrapbooking and that "stereotype".


Then I went to an all-night crop and I was "bit" by the scrapbooking bug. After that, I set my goal on obtaining all the things you need for scrapbooking... as much in purple, of course!


Then I found that scrapbooking opened up the creative box for me. Rubber stamping was fun and I did beautiful work but now I have so much more available to create. I have yet to do my very own 12x12 album for me. That is my goal this year.


I do love altered media the best. I will be posting projects that I have completed here and instructions on how to do them for all of you who want to learn. You can email me with any questions you may have. Thank you so much for reading my blog. God Bless!







No comments:

Post a Comment