Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Scrapbooking Gal-Pals Album (8x8)

Doing one of these albums is soooo much fun. Here is what you do. You get an 8x8 or 6x6 album. Then you start snapping pics of your friends at the crops. When you print the pic, you give it to that friend and have her (or him) do their own page for your album. They will do it in their own style and colors. I usually give them a DCWV Mat Card Stack so they can choose their own color for the page.
Scrapper Bee Deb is the page I did for my friend's Gal-Pals Album (8x8). A friend of mine at my regular crop had taken a picture of me with my altered ATG gun. She then gave it to me the following month and asked me to do my page. I looked through her Gal-Pals Album to get ideas of what everyone did and went to town. I had just gotten the Sizzix Bee Die Cut so it was so perfect!

After I did that page, I had to start my very own Gal-Pals Album. So here is the two-page (8x8) layout for my very own album. I have a scrapbooking gal-pals album... hooray! It is soooo much fun! Now if I can just start my 12x12 album I will be soooo happy. Anyway..... give it a try and start your own Scrapbooking Gal-Pals Album and see all your friends' different styles.




No comments:

Post a Comment